Website Design | Web Development | SEO Services Company | Website Maintenance Company
Don’t wait Request A Free Quote Today
Once the enterprise class website is up and running, the consistency and the uptime of the system is dependent upon a well oiled maintenance process.
Websites are continually being revamped in order to adapt to the business needs. This needs a system administration process in place which can handle day to day maintenance issues as well as emergency issues without any hiccups. Preserving the sanity of the system is a huge task particularly if you have frequent updates.
The technical staff at iNowWeb can handle all the maintenance hassles while you can concentrate on other strategic issues.
WHAT WE OFFER
Your website should reflect the most current state in the middle of frequent updates and upgrades. Upholding the quality and individual identity of the website is a difficult task during the maintenance process, but our dedicated and technically qualified resources are well equipped to handle the most complex of tasks.
The major daily tasks handled are:
- Addition of new content, modification of existing content and deletion of old content
- Website design upgrades or modifications
- Addition of new website features.
We have packages that cater to both short and long term needs of business owners. These are:
1. Hourly Package
- If the frequency of website updates is not much, then an hourly package will suit your needs
- $90 per hr., 1 hour Minimum charge. Billed in 15 Minute increments after the first hour.
2. Site Maintenance Package
If your website experiences more frequent updates, then it makes sense for you to purchase a site maintenance package
Web site maintenance Package includes following services:
- Priority service, shorter Turn Around (1-2 Business Days)
- Update, correct or create new HTML web pages as requested
- Image scanning, optimization and adding images to web sites
- Verify all links
- Does not include layout changes, flash animation, database and ASP, PHP, CF, etc. programming work.
WEBSITE MAINTENANCE PACKAGES
|Small Business Package
||3 Hour web site maintenance per month
|Medium Size Business Package
||5 hours web site Maintenance per month
|Corporate Maintenance Package
||10 hours web site maintenance per month
|Corporate Advanced Maintenance Package
||20 hours web site maintenance per month
If you have not exhausted all your hours, then take advantage of iNowWeb’s Carry Over Hours option
CARRY OVER HOURS
We will carry over any number of hours which you did not exhaust from your maintenance package into the next month up to 3 months. For Example:
- If you have a Medium Size Business Package and only use 3 hour (2 carry over hours) in the 1st. month, and then 2 hours (3 carry over hours) in the 2nd. month, you can carry over 5 unused hours to 3rd. month.
Change/revision requests must be sent by email.
Website maintenance is essential for keeping your website fresh appealing and up-to-date. Without consistent and regular website maintenance, your website becomes nothing more than a static brochure which does an injustice to the growing and dynamic nature of your business. Your web site is a low-cost, electronic customer service representative which must appear informed & up-to-the-minute so that your customers can be the informed, strategic partners that you desire.
The problem that most business owner’s face is finding enough time to be able to keep their website updated with everything else going on. That’s where we come in our website maintenance and website management programs are a low cost solution to this problem.
Now you no longer have to hire an expensive, in-house web developer to keep your website fresh – save money with our website management and website maintenance programs
Some reasons for website maintenance are as follows:
- To ensure proper functioning of the website.
- To make the site functional for 24×7 hours.
- You get the best return from the website.
- Updating the site with the latest details.
- Ensure proper traffic generation of the website.
- To have a long-term business relationship with the client.
Running a special promotion for one day only? Want to integrate certain pages on your site with a direct mail program? Emazedesign.com can help you plan updates, manage regular content changes, and even make daily updates painlessly through scripted updates.
Emazedesign.com helps you painlessly integrate electronic media into your marketing plans and initiatives. Whether you have an existing website, or we develop one together, we’ll help you make the most of your website. Emazedesign.com will take care of the day-to-day website maintenance and website managements tasks, leaving you to more important tasks – like running your business the way only you know how!
- Our web maintenance strategy includes:
- Fault removal from the site.
- To update the Textual matters on the site.
- traffic generation report on your website.
- Checking for Broken or incorrect links on the site.
- Quick Response to any technical issues arising from the website.
- Graphics updating without changing the design layout on the site.
- Removal of unwanted codes from the site.
- We strictly discourage any Third Party intervention on our existing codes, if you are in website Maintenance contract with us.
- We don’t take responsibility of the web server downtime.
- For Graphics and Contents Updating, materials required should be provided by the client.
- Any additional modules on the website will be charged extra.
Other Paid support services:
- E-mail based support services.
- Data Entry Jobs.
- Modifying the Look and Feel of the website at nominal price.
- Webmaster of the site.
Build up your website with any of our affordable website design and best web development packages.
Don’t wait Request A Free Quote Today